Gifts of Life Insurance
Make a significant gift to the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation even without a large estate. Here's how you can leverage your dollars for a larger gift.
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to the Roswell Park Alliance Foundation.
- Roswell Park elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming Roswell Park in your long-term plans. It's simple.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- More details on gifts of life insurance.
- Frequently asked questions on gifts of life insurance.
- Contact us so we can assist you through every step.
Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you in making your plans to benefit Roswell Park.